Visa & Residence Permit
A student visa is a prerequisite for all international students including exchange programmes such as Erasmus and Mevlana in order to study at Bartın University. If the student already has a Turkish citizenship or a valid permit by being legal dependents of someone in Turkey on a diplomatic mission, s/he is exempt from visa. A student visa is not issued after arrivals in Turkey.
The students who wish to obtain a student visa may apply to Turkish Consulates near your place of residence. Having received a letter of acceptance issued by our International Office (downloadable on the online application page), you will present it to the Consulate so that you can obtain a visa. An acceptance letter and visa application form are to be submitted to the Turkish Consulate (Application forms are available upon request from the consulate). It may take 4-8 weeks to receive visa depending on the country.
After the arrival in Turkey, international students must apply for the Residence Permit at Bartın Migration Office in one month at the latest for residential purpose. International Students Office will help all the international students with this process.
The documents required for residence permit:
- Residence Permit Application Form
- Student certificate from the department where the student studies
- Four (4) photograph
- Original and Notarized copy of the passport
- Relevant visa issued by foreign representative offices of the Republic of Turkey
- Notification regarding sufficient and sustainable resources for the duration of their stay (Notified in the application form. Management may ask for supportive document.
- If the foreigner’s expenses are covered by state institution within the mentioned duration, the management is informed about this at application.)
- Letter of consent given by mother/father living abroad or legal guardian and commitment letter to be issued by natural or legal persons in Turkey provided that it is noted in the letter of consent; on occasion that the person is under the age 18
- Valid medical insurance (one of the followings shall be sufficient):
- Document enabling health services in Turkey within the scope of bilateral social security agreements
- Provision document issued by Social Security Institution
- Document regarding the application made to the Social Security Institution to have general health insurance
- Private health insurance
Please note: Students are granted a maximum residence permit of 1 year at a time,
even if their education is scheduled to take 2, 3 or more years.
An appointment needs to be made previously on the following link: https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/
|Avrupa Komisyonu||E+ Tanıtım Günü||Dış İlişkiler GK Yönergesi||Erasmus Koordinatörlüğü|
|T.C. AB Bakanlığı||E+ Bilgilendirme Toplantıları||E+ Yönergesi||Öğr. Gör. Ahmet YİRMİBEŞ|
|Yükseköğretim Kurulu||Giden Öğrenci Oryantasyonları||E+ Usul ve Esaslar||Erasmus Kurumsal Koordinatörü|
|Türkiye Ulusal Ajansı||E+ Kulübü||E+ Uygulama El Kitabı||E-posta: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bartın Üniversitesi||E+ Tanıtım Materyalleri||Telefon: +90 378 223 5435|
|ISCED Kodları||Faaliyet Raporları||Ofis E-posta: email@example.com|
|E+ Öğrenci Beyannamesi|